Thursday, December 23, 2010

WEAAGA

WEAAGA
The World Expositions Attendants and Guides Association

This was started by me in 2007, in the lead-up to the Zaragoza Expo, in the hope that we can get a worldwide organisation for advocacy for World Expositions Attendants and Guides - a very important part of the World Expositions experience.

I designed the logo myself!

And I started a Google Group for the entity, however soon it was being spammed so I changed the membership to by application only, and after that, I had to change my email service providers, and now I don't even know what email address I used to sign in as Administrator for the group....!

There were a few postings there.... and a few questions.... and it had simple enough beginnings... maybe I should start up another Google Group for the entity.... I like the logo - and I like the idea - if only I could find a way to advertise it more - any ideas???!

No comments:

Post a Comment